Long Term Temporary role
We're currently seeking a Training Administrator to work within a state of the art, high throughput diagnostics laboratory environment as part of the UK's NHS Test and Trace programme.
As well as playing a vital role in supporting society's return to a more normal way of life by helping to break the chains of COVID-19 transmission, you will also gain invaluable experience and exposure to some of the country's most highly skilled individuals in the scientific community.
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to go above and beyond to support public health, while also extending your already accomplished technical skills and positioning your Scientific career for further success and growth.
As a Training Administrator you will coordinate the administration and logistics of all learning and wider organisational development activity to meet lab process compliance requirements for line one, on day one.
Primarily helping to contribute to implementation of sustainable BAU day to day operations across all areas that require scientific and ancillary training. To provide timely and accurate maintenance of all training systems, records and databases which enable effective management reporting of all training activity for the laboratory.
The role will support site Training Leads as well as supporting ad hoc training initiatives and events as required.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ability to work to ALCOA+ data Integrity standards in a QMS environment or similar
- Deliver excellent compliance results in assigning curricula to roles, management of training records and associated assessments
- Strong detailed planning, organisation skills and time management and timely escalation of issues through formal channels, acting as a champion for the training team
- Provide proactive and accurate administrative support and communication for learning events, making sure the required facilities, equipment and materials are available and suitable for use
- Learn quickly, be proactive, support continuous improvement in identifying, suggesting and implementing changes through Quality approved channels
- Operate to high behavioural standards, build trusted relationships and practice good business ethics and ensure this positive reputation is maintained with external training providers
- Coordinate onboarding, communicate with all stakeholders, liaise with HR and Area Managers for new starter details and role requirements
- Co-ordinate eLearning training programmes, assigning modules, generating reports and resolving issues with product providers in a professional timely manner.
This role requires you to have
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated pharma/laboratory environment or similar
- Experience working with a LMS platform e.g. Q-Pulse, ComplianceWire, SAP, etc.
- Experience using Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with experience of delivering to objectives in a dynamic environment
In addition, the following experience are also desirable but not mandatory:
- Experience performing training audits
- Experience of co-ordinating interactive training programs in a virtual and/or remote environment
- Knowledge of live streaming platforms
The role offers a competitive rate of pay of around £24,000. As well as a competitive rate of pay (with a 20% uplift applied for night working and end of contract bonus).
The Leamington Spa Lab is a 24/7 operation and the Training Administ
,000.rator will be required to work at least one late shift per week, for example 14:30-23:00 or 15:00-23:30, and one weekend late shift each month
You will also be joining a diverse and hugely welcoming team. Diversity at NHS Test and Trace is about reflecting the communities we serve, holding the principles of equality and inclusion at the heart of everything we do and all that we stand for, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our purpose.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a team of highly skilled individuals, all focused on delivering the best possible outcome.
Please be aware that BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) including a media check, is the required level of screening for all staff working at the Leamington Spa Laboratory.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the team delivering this project please apply today.