Long Term Temporary role
We're currently seeking a Leamington Spa-based HR Resourcing Business Partner to work within a state of the art, high throughput diagnostics laboratory environment as part of the UK's NHS Test and Trace programme.
As well as playing a vital role in supporting society's return to a more normal way of life by helping to break the chains of COVID-19 transmission, you will also gain invaluable experience and exposure to some of the country's most highly skilled individuals in the scientific community.
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to go above and beyond to support public health, while also extending your already accomplished technical skills and positioning your career for further success and growth.
To provide dedicated recruitment support to recruiting managers, working closely with stakeholders and the wider People team to deliver resourcing solutions that meet the needs of the Lab now and in the future.
The role-holder will be proactive in understanding the business strategy, finances/budgets and the associated needs of their clients in order to design, develop and deliver value-for-money, tailored recruitment initiatives and campaigns to satisfy the capability requirements of the organisation and ensure a great candidate experience.
The role requires close working with and support to the Senior Resourcing Business partner to ensure a proactive and seamless end to end resourcing service across their portfolio which will be assigned by the Director of HR.
- Work closely with Laboratory hiring managers to ensure the organisation's recruitment needs are addressed to the highest standard and to budget, whilst ensuring the most appropriate attraction and selection solutions are executed
- Create and maintain effective stakeholder relationships across the Lab
Planning and campaign management
- Work with Managed Service Provider to tailor recruitment advertising; design innovative recruitment attraction campaigns and selection methods (eg assessment centres) and ensure value for money spend
- Refine and ensure high quality role profiles reflect the job requirements, are consistent with workforce plan needs and the organisation design and are meaningful to the candidates
- Present first-filtered/long list candidate profiles to hiring managers
- Conduct pre-screening interviews and attend panel interviewing as required
- Administer or organise psychometric testing as required, ensuring analysis and summary results are provided for hiring manager
This role requires you to be experienced in a number of resourcing competencies and skills.
- Experience of managing end to end innovative high volume recruitment campaigns for shift workers across a number of disciplines, working to targets/KPIs
- Ability to advise and challenge recruiting managers on appropriate recruitment methods ensuring compliance with the relevant policy (especially in relation to equality/inclusion)
- Working knowledge of employment law as it applies to recruitment
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system ATS to manage campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills, evidence of stakeholder/relationship management and business focus
- Proven experience in preparing statistical reporting of recruitment MI
- Attention to detail and planning skills with an ability to prioritise conflicting priorities
- Excellent network of contacts across agencies and recruitment third parties
- Strong team-working and customer focus ethic
- Sound IT skills including Excel
- Must be able to maintain discretion and use initiative
- Interest in/commitment to advancing the organisational equality/inclusion agenda
In addition, the following experience are also desirable but not mandatory:
- Experience in using psychometrics in hiring
- Experience of recruiting for factory or logistics roles
As well as a competitive salary offering of £40,000 plus an inviting retention bonus, you'll also receive comprehensive training.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday, however flexibility and an agile approach will be required should there be any urgent matters to attend, as the Lab is a 24/7 operation.
You will also be joining a diverse and hugely welcoming team. Diversity at NHS Test and Trace is about reflecting the communities we serve, holding the principles of equality and inclusion at the heart of everything we do and all that we stand for, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our purpose.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a team of highly skilled individuals, all focused on delivering the best possible outcome.
Please be aware that BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) including a media check, is the required level of screening for all staff working at the Leamington Spa Laboratory.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the team delivering this essential lab work, please apply today.