Fixed Term contract
We're currently seeking a Leamington Spa-based Contract Manager to work within a state of the art, high output diagnostics laboratory environment as part of the UK's NHS Test and Trace programme.
As well as playing a vital role in supporting society's return to a more normal way of life by helping to break the chains of COVID-19 transmission, you will also gain invaluable experience and exposure to some of the country's most highly skilled individuals in the scientific community.
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to go above and beyond to support public health, while also extending your already accomplished technical skills and positioning your Scientific career for further success and growth.
The role will work closely with existing resources across the business in placing short term agreements and supporting new supplier on-boarding across new and existing suppliers as part of an overarching strategy. The activities may also include drafting new agreements, contract negotiations, managing variations to existing contracts and tendering/RFPs/RFQs
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
- Establish and Maintain Supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contract for contractual matters
- Ensure that performance is constantly monitored to ensure that all KPI's are met
- Manage record keeping for all contract related correspondence and documentation
- Provide both internal and external contract related issue resolution
- Monitor and complete contract close out, extension or renewals as appropriate
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Anticipate contractual and commercial risks, opportunities and threats and implement control measures or actions.
- Taking ownership of the P and L of the contracts you manage/oversee
- In the event of SLA or KPI breaches validate that service credits are applied and work with the supplier to ensure action plans are in place to prevent a reoccurrence
This role requires you to be experienced in the Contact Management and understand the key fundamentals.
- Previous experience within a Contract Management role
- Ability to understand contract terms and conditions
- Some knowledge around contract law
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Exceptional relationship management
- Ability to manage risk
- Some knowledge around contract law
As well as a competitive salary offering between £40,000 - £50,000 plus an inviting retention bonus, you'll also receive comprehensive training.
You will also be joining a diverse and hugely welcoming team. Diversity at NHS Test and Trace is about reflecting the communities we serve, holding the principles of equality and inclusion at the heart of everything we do and all that we stand for, embracing differences, creating possibilities, and growing together. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our purpose.
This is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a team of highly skilled individuals, all focused on delivering the best possible outcome.
Please be aware that BPSS (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) including a media check, is the required level of screening for all staff working at the Leamington Spa Laboratory.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the team delivering this essential lab work, please apply today.
This job advertisement refers to an assignment with NHS Test and Trace. The Impellam Group is working in partnership with NHS Test and Trace so you will be employed on a fixed term employment basis with an Employing Agency within the Impellam Group and not directly employed by NHS Test and Trace. Employing Agencies belonging to the Impellam Group include SRG, Medacs, Lorien and Blue Arrow. Contractual employment terms and conditions will be set out by the Employing Agency